Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Happy 4th of July

Hey all-
Had a great time at the relay this year! The grand total raised was $413,000.  I was sitting next to Ben as the total was announced and he clapped away. What an extraordinary young man!!!  We also watched Sarah as she received an award for the team raising over $1000.  Awesome!!!
 
I had my job interview today (cold sore and all-Thanks V for the Tea Tree Oil. It really helped).  I will hopefully find out by the end of this week if I got the job. (I think it went very well.)  Mike, jokingly, says I need to go on several interviews just like he had to last year! Truthfully, he'll be ecstatic if I get it.  
 
Looking forward to seeing some college friends this weekend in of all places...... Modesto.  My friends just bought a huge house near Dutch Hollow and they will host a Couples Shower for some other friends whom are getting married in Yosemite on Thanksgiving weekend. (You might remember him-he was the Neil Diamond lip singer at our wedding.)
 
Have a safe 4th of July!
 
Ashlee
 



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?