Saturday, June 12, 2004

Raffle for Relay for Life

Hi, from Niece/Cousin Sandi!

We're gearing up for the annual Relay for Life (9 am June 26 to 9am June 27 at the Johansen HS stadium).  This year we're trying to raise a little more money for the Amercian Cancer Society,so we are having a raffle.  So far, we are raffling off 2 Foster Imposter stuffed chickens (compliments of Sarah).  I will be contributing a few gift cards - Jamba Juice, Cold Stone Creamery, and Target.  Uncle/Brother/Dad John is pitching in a few pet-related items from VSI.  If you have any items you'd like to donate or ideas, please let me know before June 26 so I can put a complete listing together.  We hope to make it something people can get excited about winning! 

I hope you all drop by to say hello, cheer us on, and join in the Scheuber camraderie! 

The biggest change for me lately is that my boss has just purchased a sports performance franchise.  In a nutshell, I will be helping him open and run an indoor athletic training facility for all ages in San Carlos.  It's called Velocity Sports Performance.  We are still in the computer consulting business as well, at least for the time being.  I hope we do well enough to get out of that completely.  Time for something new and different.  We plan to open in the fall.  If you want to check us out, we're at www.velocitysp.com/sancarlos

Other upcoming events:  I'm off to Pismo in July and England/Scotland in August.

I look forward to seeing updates here from all of the family.  Hope all is well in Scheuber land.

Niece/Cousin Sandi

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?