Monday, June 14, 2004

This is uncle  Bill  so please be paitent with me and my spelling.  I don't know if I can even send this when I finsh.    As for the relays for cancer, we will not be able to attend,because we are leaving on the 26th of june t o visit my mother in law in  R.I. I would like to donate a painting for the raffel. I am also sorry that I won't be able to make my famous swiss macoroni.    How do I go about delivering it, and to whom. I could of said who , but that would be igorent.--  next Question; how do I go about getting some shirts and how much do I send to whom? or who which ever you prefer.                    .  We are very proud of Aja  She has grauated from high school and received some scholarships . She also was picked on the first team all league softball team . She also has played in two travel team tournements . They just played in Irvine this last week ,and she pitched all  four games and won them all. Jamie  finished his thrid year at U C  San Diego He is back to work at  Gallo ,for the summer .                                              .       The wyoming people are doing well Miss teal roped her frist calf at a    branding last week . Garrett is a real talker and always smiling. He will be eight months old and ready to start swimming leasons.          hey I ran out of room . what do I do now? Sharon says to keep typing and I should be Ok. Sharon is staying with us If any one wants to contact her. I hope I push the right buttons to send this to all that might be interested .                                                                         



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?