Friday, July 23, 2004

(no subject)

Sorry that my Pismo story was sent twice.  It clicked off the first time leaving me to think it did not take.  The Swiss toilet does not show a picture on my screen--only a square box with an x in it. 

Have any of you seen Mike Chiavetta in the National Inquirer?  I caught it by mistake at Save Mart as I was attracted to the Scott Peterson headlines on the front.  After looking inside there was Mike in his Giants tee shirt. Karen Servas is also in there.  She was the one who found the dog.  She was married to our Mike's friend, Jeff Wilson.  

For those of you who don't know Margaret and I have been battling with Gottschalks Dept store Finance Dept.  They think we are one person now after I was mistakenly given her account number to charge items. My items were charged on her account and her bill was sent to me with my charges and her charges put together.  It has been a mind boggler on how they can not seem to get it straigntened out after both of us have called and sent letters.  When I got home from Pismo there was a message on the phone for me to call back.  The lady sounded intoxicated.  Maybe that is the problem.  Maybe she thinks she is seeing double when in fact there are two of us. 

Thanks Sharon for letting us know when your parents are coming back.  John and I walked by there last night and peeked in the window.  It didn't look like anyone was home so we didn't ring the bell. We'll be waiting to hear about their trip.  Maybe we can get Fran on this site also. 
   
oleomarge

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?