Friday, July 23, 2004

Updates

Hi all! Pictures just won't post through the email to this site. It's basically a text bulletin board...however there is a work-around that takes a few steps...if you've got something that you'd like posted, email it to me and I'd be glad to do it for you.
 
Auntie Marge...I'm definitely stopping on the way home to get a National Inquirer! I'm such a junkie regarding the Scott Peterson case, I read everything I can find on that! I'm not pleased at how it's being reported by the media. It's not looking great for the prosecution. I don't see how anyone can judge "who's winning" without hearing the whole case. If anything, outside opinion will sway the jury...you know they run home and watch the news or The Abrahams Report every night (I do!). There's two idiot talk-show guys down here that love to talk non-stop about Scott Peterson and "backwoods" Modesto. They were the two that had the bull horn out in Scott's front yard screaming "Murderer!" when Laci first went missing. We get daily reports from Redwood city on that radio station. Erin and Lauren's old baby-sitter grew up with Laci, she always has interesting insight on the latest. So what did Mike see? I missed the Oprah episode. Dang.
 
Ok, gotta go back to work, more later!
 
 
Geoff
 
 



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?