Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Bear Bell Bliss

Hello Bryan,
 
Yes, many of the jokes I heard on the trails were "Dinner Bell" related.  In fact, we went to a chuckwagon dinner and cowboy music show in Jackson and one of the jokes had to do with identifying bear scat: "It smells like pepper spray and has bells in it!"  Luckily for me that joke was heard as our travels pointed us away from Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks!
 
Our trails were well-traveled, we saw many other people, and we remained alert for any animal activity.  In other words, we took those bears seriously.  But I still contend, ignorance was bliss for me and my Bear Bell!
 
Sounds like your family vacation was great, too.  One of these years, we'll be back up your way and stop in to visit with you and your family.
 
Lori
 
 



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?