Monday, September 13, 2004

blogger ,or blogy... definiton there of

       Thinking it   is time to define    blogg , blogy,  , or perhaps  blogger with a well place umlot at he top of the word ~  .This a word or name I have been called many times in my youth. Grampa gave me hell many times for blogging a  SIBLING OR DOG or maybe some other animal.  Definition:  to blog some one ,as in teasing ,herassing,Or hoorahing with the intent  to rile, disturb,or iritate the recipiant in a way to get a reaction.   It seems to still have the same reaction in todys world.  I have recently been under attaked for the thing I do best.
  I refer you back to my original first message.which clearly states my  intent. To entertain. Not to hurt,divide, or to split the family into different factions.  There seems to be people taking sides. For the ones on my side,God bless you,  and for the others, God bless you too; you really need the help!
   TO the one who came up with the word blog. ,blogger, or blogi  with or with out the umlot, It works for me!  Having some fun today, I am still Uncle Bill,or if you prefer  Beely!



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?