Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Busted!

Ok...I'm guilty.

I've been "double-blogging." Yes, it's true...there's another bulletin board in my life. Actually, I started seeing the "other" bulletin board first, it was a neighborhood thing...it was working out so well... I created Scheuber News, my latest love.

The veranda picture was supposed to go to the "other" site...I uh messed up. Now, because of indiscretion and careless practice you've discovered my secret. Please forgive.

Seriously...that's a shot of our neighbors new porch. (see Venus in the background?) We were having cocktails there this past Sunday. I inadvertently put the picture up in the wrong place...duh.

Sorry for the confusion...it did get a lot of folks to write though ;)

Geoff

PS Uncle Bill keep the stories coming....that was GREAT!




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?