Friday, September 10, 2004

continuation of previous page

   I ask the 44`   lady next to me if I could buy her a drink. She turned on the stool dragging the 44`s across the bar and smiled.having not looking above her neck befor, I was surprise of the hole in the middle of her smile.this had gone too far alredy but I bought her a drink any way.
  The band slowed down the music and I noticed the cowboys were getting ther buckles polished. I began to wonder how that could happen if you were to dance with miss 44. there were some gals that had barrowed there little sisters jeans to go out dancing.I wondered how they got into them. Evedently the band had the same thought when they started to play a song about sister has got her blue jeans on.
  Getting back to 44, I ask her how many drinks it took to make her dizzy?  She smiled this toothless grin and said two but the name is Daisy.    my face turned red and I left the bar. As I walked out thr door , the grizzly looking bouncer said " yall come back...hear?



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?