Monday, September 13, 2004

Disturbing News

While Sandi was here this weekend I logged on  the Scheuber News Site  only to be thorougly disturbed when I read the Swissriegel comments.  Immediately I called John and Sandi to read  these comments.  All three of us were stunned that someone would write these condescending remarks about(Uncle, brother) Bill. We worried that some outsider was logging on  our website.  We all agreed that we would write back.  It bothered me so much I called the  Bill Scheuber residence and talked to Fran and expressed how much we were offended by this attack.  She said that she, Sharon and Bill thought it was hilarious. 
She then handed Bill the phone and he also assured me that he was thoroughly amused by Swissriegel comments.  He said he was having fun and all will be told when the stories are finished.

MY DETECTIVE MIND TELLS ME THAT UNCLE BILL IS SWISSRIEGEL

I was right about LAS being IB.  Now I think I am right about SWISSRIEGEL Since everyone is confessing, I was the one who corrected Leo's angle (angel) spelling and he was right when he said that the critic was a teacher type. (ALL IN FUN) I also made the comment that there would not be any corrections of Uncle Bill's spelling.  His stories need to be told without interruptions.   

OKAY SWISSRIEGEL----------------FESS UP

OLEOMARGE




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?