Sunday, September 12, 2004

  Thinking that am being blasted by some know it all , I decided to resurch  my material with deeper thought . I want to tell you that this stuff is difficult enough for a person that is trying hard to keep up with the rest of the family, I really don`t need the smart ass remarks from some of lesser expirence, probobly more edjacated type person , who has no real knowlage of what I am trying to accomplish. The fact is that I try my best to record the history of the Scheuber family for those yet to have gonethrough some of the trial and tribulations of the family befor them. You probubly don`t know that pius and I had to hire out as howers. We put in many hours howing beans just to buy our school clothes. That was a great help to grand ma and grandpa who were trying to keep food on the table.They were very hard working people, and certainly not be be looked down on. they raised six kids. Five smart and me. please try to remmember this when you get any thoughts of putting down any of thier childern. Life is not all that easy,and the ones of us who have lesser tools to work  with should be encuraged to try thier best and carry on the best they know how.  Ease up on the put downs.
  I remain your uncle Bill ..... No mater how you feel!



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?