Monday, September 13, 2004

It Must Be Blog Ratings Month!!

Well, it's been a few days since I last visited the Scheuber News site and boy, did I miss a few things!! 
 
 I logged on to find our little news site brimming with the stuff of prime-time soap operas: flash-back memories, name calling, lies, uncovered truths, long-lost relatives (Swissriegel?), and cliffhangers!!  Is this ratings month or what??!!
 
Scheuber News has been an interesting site to catch up on and share family happenings.  But now it's even more!  I can't wait to see where our Scheuber family saga will take us next. 
 
Watch out Blake Carrington.  The Scheuber "Dynasty" is here to stay!
 
Lots of love,
Lori
 
P.S.  I did leave the entry: "Who's "Frank the Tank" and why did he go to the "Old School?"  I thought it was a discreet way to call attention to the interesting "headers" included on the site.  Thanks for keeping us smiling, Geoff.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?