Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Lost Page

 G scheuber   How do I get my page  two to you to transfere to SCHEUBER NEWS?  I wrote a long story, and for some reason when I sent it ...it wouldn`t go. Is there a hidden sensor that can`t handle my sarcasum, or do I need specail permission from some higher edjacated  spell checker to  pre read my stories for mispelled words or maybe my facts are not totally on the mark.  If this is the case please let me know and I will bow to higher up and maybe even kiss thier astrics provided there are any astrics ***** used in thier reply. Not being as well learned as some of my critics, I  feel I should get a pass on my short commings.I ain`t had much school housin, and didn`t listen when I was there .
  Now , as an untrained slob, I could use some help.  Please make an effort to be patient,and I will try to smarten you up with my vast knowlage of the past, and family secerets.  Belive me, there is much more to come.  Some may like it and some may not.  That`s the way it is and you might as well get use to it!
  Now , back to where I started .   I need help from any one that has the guts to correct me.  If you want more of this drible, please help.
   Uncle Bill.*@#%&*!(*?"} 



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?