Thursday, September 23, 2004

More Scheuber Confusion

Auntie Marge-
 
I was in GW Teacher Supply store getting some outlined US maps for the capitals test I gave my honors students.  As I was at the check-out stand, the clerk asked me if I was on their mailing list.  I thought I was so I gave her my name.  The lady says, "Wow!  You are coming a long way just to come to our store."  (The store was near downtown Sacramento and we live in Folsom-about 15 miles away.)  I said, "Folsom is not that far!" She said, "Aren't you from Modesto?"  I told her that my husband was from there and then she looked at her screen and said, "Aren't you Marge Scheuber?"  Still not getting it, I said, "No, that's my mother-in-law."  And then the light bulb went off......"Oh, that's my aunt-in-law." Too funny-------Scheubers are everywhere!!!!
 
Ashlee


Ashlee



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?