Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Not the baby cousin

Hey Oleomarge, technically you could be right but that may be stretching it a little.  Michael William is the youngest cousin with the name Scheuber, however there is a young man that owns and operates "The Fat Cat" by the name of Jeff Duarte that is also a cousin and is approximately 10 months younger than Mike.  You see, I know this because I was there when Mike was born and I remember very clearly Jeff Duarte not coming to the hospital to see his new cousin.  When I asked why he didn't come to the hospital I was told he wasn't born yet.  Anyway, I would have forgiven him because it would have been a 20 hour flight.
 
Hope Mike and Haley had a happy birthday and looking forward to Haley's sister's arrival.  Wow, another cousinlet.
 
LAS reporting from 1117 Petersburg Way



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?