Saturday, September 18, 2004

Now it all makes sense...

Cousin Billy..."SwissRiegel" Scheuber...nice work! I'm a little embarassed and a lot impressed with your grand entrance. Please excuse my "grown up" enforcement of decency and courtesy, guess I got a little over protective....dang, I shoulda known I was being dragged along!

Yep...I took the bait...hook, line and sinker. (see Bryan, I fish too)


Congrats to you all for luring in those quiet silent types, this page is boomin'!

Happy Saturday,

Geoff

SO, Billy now that I've got your attention...in my fantasy football league...should I sit Trent Green vs. Carolina and play Joey Harrington vs. Houston...or gamble on a Green comeback performance in KC's home opener? I'm thinkin' Green.

Hey remember when we'd all pile on the tractor and cruise the orchards...cousins holdin' on to anything tight...that was pretty stupid.

Last thing....my favorite quote from the unforgettable Lori and Jeff wedding...."the band was wearing hats..."

Ok one more...yeah what's up with the walking to school uphill both way's in the snow? I always wondered where Fairview was located.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?