Saturday, September 11, 2004

page 3 T.O.M.S.

Thinking the wind was blowing quite hard I looked out the back door. { out the ranch]  The wind mill was turning a t a rapid speed, and I notice it was free wheeling. [ that means thr mecanizum that attached to the pump pole had come aloost]I called dad [grandpa]  he told me to pull down the handle that shuts down the wind mill.   WELL ... Pius`s bike that had saved so long for, was laying on the ground below the wind mill.  Leo decided to grab the bike to go for aride. He no sooner took off with the bike when I pulled down the lever, , by pulling down the lever it caused the wind mill to come off thr spindle, and came down right where Leo just grabbed the bike. The dear lord was watching over us that day,by about 30 seconds the wind mill would have smashed  Leo and the bike.  True story
   Uncle Bill



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?