Sunday, September 26, 2004

Re: Scheuber Confusion

Ashlee,  Scheuber confusion seems to be endless.  I had a Scheuber "name" experience a few days ago when I had my mammogram.  Right as I was being attacked by the "vice squad"  this lovely assistant named Margery Betschart asked me if I was related to Grandpa Bill Scheuber that lived on Hackett Rd.  Her mother-in-law is Eda Mae Betschart, a dear friend of the Scheubers.  Margery said that Eda Mae brought over a video showing the Scheubers doing the midget act (not sure which ones were doing the act at that time)  to her house and her boys talked about the little funny man for days.  Everyone has fond memories of Grandpa Scheuber.  (the original Grandpa Scheuber) 

Ah!! The GW Store -- a favorite place of mine.  Shelly and I use to go to the one in Fresno before this one here in Modesto was built.  It was a huge warehouse and it took us 3 hours to get through and mega bucks to get out of there each time we went. 

I am trying to get myself motivated to do some substituting on Thrusdays and Fridays.   (The days I don't have Ben.)  I had the TB test and have the paper work completed--just have to turn it in.  John and I have a couple of trips in October and Heidi's baby is due so just may wait until Nov. 

Hope your school year is going great and you are enjoying your new home. 
Auntie Marge

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?