Saturday, September 18, 2004

Talented Musician

 My first attempt of this didn`t go through.So here we go again 
  Thinking to come up with a new character,today,I thought I would  tell the story of Larr.Now Larr was a class mate of  mine with a great talent for entertaing through music.To start my story I must first give you some history.   Larr lived in a barn next to the shool house.  This barn was owned by the Bava family. It had a resemlance of a living area in it. Well Larr was large for his age and and even larger for the grade he was in.He also was a little slow. He would show up at school wearing his  [arkansa tuxedo'] bib overalls and most of the time with no shoes. He ead bushy hair with maybe a few hay leaves mixed in. Now Larr had a great talent.  He would pick up this dried up twisted, six foot tree limb and it would turn into the most beautiful bass fiddle, in his mind, and a shoter stick as a fiddle bow. He would play this  beautiful instrament and comenced to sing along.  If anyone laughed, he would stop singing. His faverate song was "get along little doggie" Now he sang this song with great passion. When he got through, one would not know if he was moving the herd down the trail, or if you should go out to buy a Dashound. I don`t kknow what ever happened to Larr for all Iknow he may have become a great composer.After all some of the great composers,didn`t have alot of book smarts.
  None the less he has left me with memories and a smile. God bless him ,I hope he has done well
   Uncle Bill



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?