Sunday, September 19, 2004

Thanks Cousin Billy / Sports Talk

CB-
That was quick! Thanks for the insight, I concur, the FF lineup is set. Dad/Uncle Leo is another one of my consultants for this year (his first venture into the FF world). This is our 3rd year, I won it all in my rookie season, ended up 3rd last year, but had a stellar 2004 draft. If you don't mind I WILL be seeking advice in upcoming weeks.

Pennant Races. I'm still rooting for the Dodgers to choke...the upcoming head to head Giant/Dodger games are gonna be great. I've lived in LA for 19 years now and STILL cannot fathom being a Dodger fan. However, I'm a bit partial to the Angels. My heart is with the Giants and the A's when it comes right down to it though. (Down here they don't separate Giants and A's fans...it's all the same thing, FYI for the two Mikes). That said, St. Louis should take it all.

Couldn't be sports without Laker talk. Last thing...do you like the Shaq trade?

Thanks again for the counsel,

Geoff

Hey Uncle Bill, Larr sounds like Moldy/Noldy...yeah?







<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?