Friday, September 10, 2004

T.O.M.S.

   Thinking to have a drink one day I walked into this western bar,  the place was dimmly lite and very smokey. The music was loud. The band was playing one of those,"my horse has died ,I`m sending my saddle home"; type songs. I noticed thee vacant stools in the mrddle of the bar. Being the shy type I sat down on the middle stool.Like any hunger termite I said where is the bar  tender.The bar tender strolls over and said "hep ya? Being I was wearing  white shirt and tie in this red neck bar, I said I belive I will have a mixed drink. His eyebrows went up, andI said that will be a tomatoe beer. {one thrid tomatoe juice and two thirds beer. ah with a swizzle stick please sir. Got my drink and about that time a lady with a pair of 44`s sat down beside me, they were not loaded, they wern`t even guns.Being a short gal she laid them on the bar. Took me a while togather my thoughts. As the band was playing a song about You can`t have a band in Texas if you don`t have a fiddle in the band,, Which I tought was rude. I`v heard a lot of bands without a fiddle and they sounded good to me. This being a red neck bar I decided not to make a fuss about it.   SEE NEXT PAGE.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?