Sunday, October 10, 2004

Really Tee ed off!

After being in Tuscon since last Wednesday, I sat down to enjoy my Sun morning catching up on the news.  Taking a break I called Sandi since she was here at our house on Sat. and left us a note.  After talking to her a few minutes she told me that when she was at the hospital visiting Taylor, Mike asked her if she saw UNCLE LEO in the newspaper.  Naturally I anticipated that I would finally get to see this table that I had heard about from MR. GOLF GUY.  Back to the newspapers I ran fingering through the pages and pages of news visualizing in my mind what I was about to see.  Getting totally frustrated and accusing John of misplacing some papers, I called my scratch golfer friend Marco Dusi thinking that he would have seen the article and save it for me.  Couldn't believe he had not seen the article!!! (Too busy playing golf)  Talking to Mike later, I was informed that it was probably Friday's paper.  Back to the papers again putting them all back together after I had all but trashed them, I suddendly noticed that there was no Friday paper. Complaining to John, he advised that I go to the Modesto Bee website.  I called my bee carrier instead. She promised me that she would go to the Bee warehouse and deliver a Friday paper here tomorrow.

Next it was time to catch up on the blog site.   Yea!  Another Beely story.  Never knew about them thar outhouses at Fairy Prairie View School and Wild Bill the cowboy shooting his endless bullets.  This story was so timely after touring Old Tuscon yesterday where hundreds of western movies were filmed from the 1930's to today where it is still used for many commercials, adds, tv and movies. 

Glad to hear that the Erin's "Special Days" article will be coming soon.  Sounds like she is having some SPECIAL DAYS of her own.  You go girl!  What is a tri-city dance?  Does that mean three times as many boys to dance with that night? 

Well, what do you know!!!   What comes up next but "It's all in the bee."   There is Uncle Leo in his golf get up.  Wow!! What a table!!  It's obvious The Golf Guys put in a lot of thought and effort in this project.  Congrats  Leo on a job well done.   I was only disappointed in one thing:   They failed to show your handsome legs in those knickers. 

Thanks Geoff for putting in the bee site so we can all enjoy your dad's fame.  Now I can print this out before tomorrows belated paper arrives.   

Oleomarge

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?