Monday, November 15, 2004

Another Girl?

Congratulations to all the Duartes:  mom, dad, sisters,brother, and grandparents etc.
I hadn't heard about this.  Need to find out the details and pass on to my kids.   If John knew and forgot to tell me I am going to be a little upset with him.  He has so much on his plate he can't seem to remember to tell me important news. 


Sounds like  Mary Jane and Ernie had a great time in Hawaii. What a way to celebrate your 65th Mary Jane!   My favorite experience in Lahina was attending mass and being awe-struck at the Hawaiian music used in church. It was beautiful!  

Benjamin said he saw you at the  Sugar Plum Faire.  I was so angry with myself for not remembering that.  Hope it was a successful for you and Ernie.  Benjamin was so impressed.  He said,"  Grandma, it was the best Christmas craft show I have ever been to."  That made me feel more depressed for not attending.  It so puts me in the spirit of Christmas.

We took Benjamin to see the musical "Fannie"  and were disappointed at the sets and the acoustics.  Guess we are spoiled from seeing shows on Broadway and San Francisco.   None of the singers had mikes.  We went mainly to hear and see Eric Townsend.  He was Buck Townsend in high school.  (in Anita's class)  His acting and singing is always good.  There were several youngsters singing and dancing which I had hoped would entertain Ben.  He was more interested in watching the conductor .  
Maybe that was a good thing since Ben sometimes has a little difficulty in getting his rhythm correct at the piano.  Wants to see how fast he can play. 

Good luck at Dr. Hsu's Ernie.  Know that you are ready to have this surgery done as soon as possible.   Aloha !!

oleomarge





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?