Saturday, November 27, 2004

Rodeo Participants or Spectators?

Hello Bryan and Tammy!
 
Our best Thanksgiving wishes to you, too!
 
Some very good friends of ours attend the National Finals Rodeo each year and will be there in Las Vegas enjoying the show.  Since I'm not familiar with this level of competition, I hope this isn't a dumb question: Are you participating in the rodeo or just being spectators?  If you are in the rodeo, I'd love to send them your way.
 
I ran into your mom last week at Macys and she sang the praises of your children!  I heard all about the Polish Christmas traditions Teal will enjoy for St. Nicholas Day and the wonderful little chocolate angels she found at Cost Plus.  She was pretty excited to have helped with the celebration from such a great distance!
 
Lots of love,
Lori



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?