Sunday, November 28, 2004

Thank you, Father Nature!

What a lovely trip into the foothills of color and the detailed description of the lives and deaths of the little creatures that make their homes in our soil.  You are commended for a excellent choice of subject matter and we promise to study hard for the upcoming exam.
 
Uncle Bill, as Marge and I were having breakfast on our way home from Long Beach yesterday I looked out the window of the restaurant.  There to my surprise I noticed a New Holland manure spreader on a trailer. I said to Marge, "that manure spreader reminds me that I haven't responded to Beel's last essay regarding his favorite pass time."  Then when I get home and turn on the computer I notice this Mother Nature story and could not get myself to write down my response to your "other subject" that I had mulled over while diving some 300 plus miles.  Darn, and I had such a good response to your comment about my finger in an aspirin bottle (where at least it was dry when I removed it), but I will refrain from saying anything about that.  Also was going ask you to look at me as an ally rather than an "apponant" (or was that "opponent") .........but by now I'm sure you realize I am an ally.
 
Sure liked that ant story, and must say it sounded familiar.   Who was it?  Joe Delucci????????
 
LAS reporting from "LET'S DO IT" Headquarters



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?