Saturday, November 06, 2004

   Thinking to brag about Aja today ,I must tell you I have the right, because  Grampas can brag if they want to. Even if I don~t have the right,I`m going to any way.This little sweetheart has made me very proud. She just finished the fall softball games last sunday.  She pitched for merced college in the first game of a four game tournement.She beat Stanislaus State ,] a class one team] and beat them 3 to 1. She also pitched a few ennings in the other games , and when she wasn`t pitching ,she played left field. They keep her in the games that shes not pitching in ,for her batting skills. She ended the fall season with a 407 batting average.  So if you think that is bragging, so be it.I`m proud of her and I love her, and if you have any remarks, lets hear em!  I now give all grand parents the right to brag! and am waiting to hear about anyone who or whom is doing great things.
 I`ll be right back, the pizza is ready.....[ A while later]   Now I have to start bragging again.  Fran makes the best pizza, This was a recipt of her own . the flavors so well balanced between the sause , the salami, the ham, the basil, the hot pepper, the oilve oil, thr slight touch of garlic, and of course the hand made dough,  this pizza was so fantastic,that we ate the whole thing. Noone makes a pixxa like Fran . Iam so proud of her, and I love her too!  Do uou know that she will be 71 on her birthday Wenesday the ninth of November. She still looks the way she did when I married her. { I kept wondering at the wedding, why people were saying ",Why is he marring such an Old lady}"
     Sorry I got carried away with my bragging to night ,but tht`s the way I feel! 
             Good night   Uncle Bill



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?