Wednesday, December 01, 2004

names of the past

   Yes, It was Joe Delucci  and had intended to give him credit in the story, but neglected to do so. I also wanted to mention the fig rings he made with dried figs.He would take a key from a coffee can and straighten it out to make a needle and threaded apiece of dried tule that he soaked in water and threaded it through slot in the needle and ran it through the center of a flattened dry fig one at a time until he had a wreath of about two dozen figs. He then hung them in the celler.
 
   OK class, we are ready to look deeper in to the land of little things. The nexet chapter will be on the living earth. If anyone has any other interest , please notify me and I will reserch my brain and see if I can come up with a meaningful class that everyone can learn from. This will be a future project for my scientific mind. It may contain a bit of fiction ,but I promise to make it stimulating to your interests   in any future class that we might want to pursue.  In trying to teach, one has to inter mingle some fiction to keep thier students awake. That of coarse didn`t work with me when I was in school , because I knew what they were trying to do, so I just slept through the whole thing, Which I give credit for me not becoming a liberal.    Uncle Bill



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?