Sunday, January 16, 2005

THE TRADITION AWARD

First, let me apologize for my lack of involvement on the Scheuber web. Each of us has an excuse for not participating in something.  My work ethic like, most of yours limits the time I do things that don't relate to work.

Every New Year's Eve it has become a tradition that Bill and Fran started to have all of the original Scheuber clan to meet for dinner and share in the delicacies of Mom's favorite recipes.  We are all asked to contribute and bring some traditional savory dish.

Bill is to be congratulated if not awarded the "Tradition Award" for his continuity in providing the pasta (Alpen Macarona) that holds this function together.  As I understand Beely has caught a lot of flack over his contributions to the Scheuber web.  Well Beely, I am here to compliment you for what you do to keep us together and to provide a great reminder of our roots.  While we have no "Fiddler on our Roof" we have Beely. 

Brother Chonny

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?