Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Babies and more

Just checking up on the Scheuber news after being gone for a week at Heidi's getting my little girl fix after not seeing them since Christmas.  Sounds like Uncle Ernie has had his share of pain for awhile.  That yukky blood clot sure didn't help much.  Hopefully he is coming home today.  Thanks Lori for keeping us informed.  Also glad to hear that Marge is making progress in getting back on her feet again.(no pun intended)
 
Hey Geoff, you are far from being old.  I can't even remember going to an orientation for the kids going to high school.  I'm sure we did though.  Sounds like your trip to Riverside was exciting getting to be in the playoffs and staying at the Mission Inn. When I go with John to VSI in Riverside he treats me to dinner there.  I think the Inn is especially beautfiul in the evening with the romantic lighting. I think that I recall that the Nixon's were married there.
 
How is Ashlee doing these days?  She must be looking pregnant by now. Hopefully she is over the morning sickness.  ( or for her all day sickness)  We haven't heard news from them on the site for awhile. 
 
We never hear from the Pius Scheuber family.  Someone out there: Tom, David, Stephanie, and Jana--we know you have email.   Let's hear from you.
 
Our Scheuber babies are doing great as they fill out into little chubs.  I so enjoyed my time with little Callie.  She eats every 3 hours and is happy as long as she gets fed on time. Haley and Sydney love her dearly and she gets excited when they are around. I can't remember being so exhausted as I was when I came home on Thursday.  I went to bed at 5pm and didn't get up until 8am the next morning.  It was worth it though!  On Good Friday I get my Taylor and Riley fix as I spend the day at their house.(their day care center is closed that day)
 
John and I are off to San Francisco today for a Danish Installation for their local lodge.  He is giving a power point presentation on a year-long project that he has undertaken.  He can't get away from the teacher in him.  Tomorrow we are meeting Sandi for breakfast before heading back home.
Olemarge




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?