Friday, June 17, 2005

ARCHAIC BUT STILL SWINGING

 

 


 

Just want to inform the Scheuber World that this archaic person competed in the 23rd Annual GYAO  (Golf Your Ass Off) Tournament this past Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday.  Four rounds of golf in three days.  Archaic as I may be, placing 3rd , just two strokes behind the winner, was not too shabby for being the eldest of the 24 participants.  Sorry I let you all down by not repeating  my accomplishments of winning the 20th and 21st Annual GYAO events.

 

So………..I’m proud to carry the flag of the “archaic.”  At least I’m still swinging.

 

Thanks, Erin for the latest update on Scheuber happenings for May and June.  Can’t believe I will have a granddaughter in high school next year!!!!!!!!  Good Luck.

 

Looking forward to the Relay weekend.  See you there.

 

Leo

 Dad

  Uncle

   F-I-L

    Grandpa

     B-I-L

      Brother




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?