Thursday, June 23, 2005

Macaroni and More

Wow! Finally some more news on the Scheuber website!
My mouth began watering as I read that Uncle Bill is
making his famous macaroni. Can hardly wait!!!
Chuckled at Ashlee thinking that I was talking about
her Mike camping out at the relay. I already knew that
she wasn't going to be able to make it due to being
DUE SOON. I am disappointed at not being able to see
her with a big tummy though. Mike W. --Do you have
any pictures to share? Amazement at the GYAO
results. That ARCHAIC Uncle Leo placing 3rd!!! From
all Brother John's bragging about his big brother Leo
and his golf scores, I already knew that he can
compete with the younger GYAO Seniors.

Having a stupid accident today may prevent me from
walking in the relay. Holding a microwaved cup of tea
over my lap, I accidently spilled the whole contents
on my uppper leg. After a trip to the doctors and
being diagnosed with 2nd degree burn, I have spent
most of the day in bed trying to sleep off the pain.
Hopefully I can walk better by Saturday.

Matt and his friend Preston are outside swimming in
the pool. He has a girlfriend now-----oh no! Her
name is Sarah. More confusement in the Scheuber
family.
olemarge




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?