Friday, June 17, 2005

macaroni man wants to know

how many people and what time     I have`t gotten involved in the relays  so far because of busyness and lazyness I would like to help out by feeding the troops. someone please let me know  how many I shouldto provide for. When don`t ,nobody gets nut`n!  Sex munts ugo eye cudunt spel kuk und now eye ar wun. Mit much salt und potatoes i put the gronies in .next I fri da uniuns mit the booter ,den mit to kind of cheez I mix . unt den  kumz  da uniuns mit the booter mixt to poor on tup. Ven dun,it maches for goot to eat.  Ven don`t like.I can mach sum chelly samwhiches. vee wont eferyone to be heppy. If you haf udder idees,let me no .so I ken achust  da menyou . Vel for now, det be aul I ken sey. Vee zee you et da relayz!
 
Dis iz der unkel Bill 



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?