Tuesday, August 02, 2005

congrats to Scheubers

We are FULL of JOY for the honeymoon couple Sharon and
Steve Joy!! Many years of happiness as they share
their life together!!! You two stop by when you are in
the neighborhood. Oops!! They are in the
neighborhood.

Will be anxiously waiting to hear about Tom Battista
in the upcoming movie.

You go Dave in LEARNING HOW TO DRIVE!!! Oh, I mean HOW
I LEARNED TO DRIVE. John and I are planning on going
on Thursday night. Don't break a leg before we get
there.

Congratulations to Janice and Pius on their 50th!!
When I saw the first picture appear on the screen, I
thought it was David with a date. So looks like his
dad!! Thanks David for sharing those pictures. Was
a flash from the past!! I first met Pius and Janice
when John took me to their house to show off how we
looked in formal dress before the Junior-Senior prom.
Tom and Dave were toddlers then--in their PJ's ( no
pun intended)

Happy belated birthday to Ernie!! Guess you and Mary
Jane are out of town. Hope you are enjoying the trip?
Tell us about it when you get back.

Darling picture of the new baby McKenzee!! How Mike &
Ashlee's life must be changing!! Does anyone agree
with me that she looks like Mike??

Geoff, Yes, Alex's BBQ is still there in Shell Beach.
Guess we should try that sometime. So much to do--so
little time. We all had a great time in Pismo.
Haley's favorite time was going to the waterslide.
Ben said his was spending time with the family. (so
much a Ben comment) Future politician??

John and I have been spending hours( along with
cousins) at my aunt's house sifting through her
enormous amount of belongings of 92 years. She never
threw anything away. (cards, letters, records of their
two business, movies, travel slides, photos) Ann and I
were happy to receive some of her fine Royal
Copenhagen china. Most happy about getting pictures
of my dad and his brothers and sisters as children.

Off to the Stanislaus County Fair tonight-- a must in
the J R. Scheuber household. Lucky Ben, he will be
going two nights, tonight and Thursday!! It will be a
hot time in the old town in Turlock tonight!! Hope I
don't run into the same drunk lady that chased me down
to fight with me saying that I spilled her beer as I
walked by. Actually her arm came back with beer in
hand bumping into me as I walked behind her.
Thankfully her sober boyfriend talked her out of
hitting me. REMEMBER THAT SANDI??? Who would believe
that she would hit an old lady?

Off to check on Ben and his friend Kyle who spent the
night here. Kyle and Ben have been friends since
kindergarten. His mom and Shelly were close friends-
as they taught together for years. Kyle is now going
to Oakdale Jr. High. Ben sure misses not having him
at the same school.

Have an Awesome August!!

olemarge




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?