Wednesday, September 21, 2005

A STOOL SAMPLE TO SHARE

Fran was absolutely correct with her comments about a super Stool Party hosted by John and Marge. This was a first of its kind and I'm sure won't be the last. If any of you younger folks out there in Scheuber Land want to have a fun evening, contact Uncle John and Auntie Marge for the details. I'm sure they will share.

The attached pictures will give you an idea of what one can expect at a Stool Party. I'm proud to say that this stool won the MVS Award (Most Versatile Stool).

I started with the toilet seat cribbage board that I happen to have hanging on my bathroom wall. From there the stool grew into what one does after playing 18 holes of golf. My study shows that 75% of golfers head for the men's room (the reason for the relief facility.) Usually a beer is had while most golfers talk about the "if's" (if I would have made those three putts and "if" I didn't hit the ball out of bounds and three in the water, I would have broken 100.) Many golfers play in the morning and then spend the afternoon sitting around the card table......the reason for the cribbage board. The PPG (Portable Putting Green) is a very important item, particularly if you are in tournament play and there is a possibility of a sudden death playoff.

Usually there is very little time to get in any practice if you also need to use the restroom. This attachment to the stool makes it possible to do those two things at once. The stool also provides reading material......the latest issue of Golf Magazine. Enough already!!!!!!

Before closing I want to recognize Uncle PJ for his prize winning stool. Two awards yet!!!! The MUS Award (Most Unique Stool) and the MAS Award (Most Acronymious Stool). He used the letters in each of the names of his brothers and sister to describe various items attached to his stool. Very clever. Now that I've given away all the secrets of a Stool Party, I suppose I'll be known as a Stool Pigeon.

UL



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?