Tuesday, November 15, 2005

From the LBC

Steve...just forward any pics you'd like to share here to me: Geoffrey.Scheuber@xerox.com and I'll put them up!

Auntie Marge, it sure would be nice if that girl who used to post all the Scheuber Special Days could find it in her busy freshman schedule to continue, dont'cha think? I'll see what I can do about that. Wow, nice goin' Ted. I had no idea about the cell phone thing.

Who's doing what for Thanksgiving??

We're hosting Grandma, Grandpa, Mike, Ashlee, McKenzee, my cousin Thomas (the Marine) his girlfriend and I'm sure a gang of last minute assorted Marine buddies. A quick side note, I was looking back at last year's post around this time. Recall Alec the Marine who missed his mates in Iraq? Well, Alec went back and he was injured. Not badly, but he has since returned to action and is still in Iraq. Ya might mention him in your Thanksgiving prayers.

It's prime rib in Long Beach. Venus' family will be in next week for traditional bird.

The girls are doing well. Lauren's enjoying being a bigshot 6th grader, and still playing soccer like a mad-woman. Erin loves high school. Hard for me to write that.

Best wishes to you all a bit early! I'm pretty sure I'll be knee deep in assorted pie filling, meat juice, and wine by the time I think about writing next week.

Enjoy all!

Geoff



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?