Monday, November 21, 2005

Our addition

Thank you all so much for the wonderful wishes for our new daughther Grace Marie.  We are all settling in nicely.  Grace has been a wonderful baby and we thank
God for the wonderful things he has blessed us with. 

Melissa is recovering nicely and she is getting as much sleep as a new Mom can.

Megan, Colby and Bailey are thinking it is pretty cool to have someone new around.  They are all wanting to take Grace to Share day at school

As for me, I am starting to sleep through the night.  Thank God for a wonderful wife!  I am still fighting my flu/cold.  Yes, I have been sick for most of Grace's life.  I am starting to feel better.

Look forward to seeing you all soon.  Have a safe and family filled Thanksgiving

With all our love
S.P. Scheuber Family 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?