Monday, January 09, 2006

shelly still speaks

Ben's Aunt Kathy Hoover was here yesterday and was looking in Shelly's bible and came across a note that I had never seen.  It was dated Dec. 25th 1982.  Since it includes all of you in her thoughts about Christmas, I share this with you.
 
Life can be as beautiful as you make it.  Christmas is one time of year when I know I am definitely alive.  The carols I sing, the hugs & kisses I give and receive, the goodies I eat, the stories and memories I share with family & friends.  All of this make me aware of life... a life that is a precious gift.  Today I celebrate with millions of others the precious gift of life given to the Christ Child.  I thank God for bringing Jesus to humanity.  May I follow in his example and love and serve him in 1983 the year of our Lord.   olemarge
L



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?