Monday, March 27, 2006

Getting older

Well, some of the JR Scheuber males are getting older.  We just celebrated Ben’s 13th birthday and Matt’s 18th.  Who can believe it?  Both are getting into the music scene.  Ben is doing great at the piano and is now picking up guitar.  Matt plays guitar and has his own band.  Check out his band “Hattie Carroll” (named after a Bob Dylan song) at their website http://www.myspace.com/hattiecarroll  You can even listen to some of their songs. 

 

The cool thing is Matt and I are collaborating on some music for my next dance.  Now, I know time has passed since I first tried to teach a little 4-year old Matt how to do an arabesque.  I think this career path is more to his liking!

 

Sent from proud aunt Sandi

 




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?