Monday, May 01, 2006

I'm soooo jealous!

It’s great to see the photos of Geoff & Venus (& Kuno) in Switzerland.  I so wish I were there, too!  Can’t believe it has been almost 6 years since my last trip there with my Dad.  I’m definitely overdue for another visit.

 

Congrats to Aja!  If you ever live near a Velocity Sports Performance, you would definitely be a great addition to the clientele.  Sounds like you’re the kind of athlete we love to have at our facility.  Keep us posted on your successes!  Sounds like there are many!

 

Update on Relay for Life donations, my friends are kindly pitching in to support the cause.  I’ve collected $475 for our team so far.  It would be great to see the Scheuber/Duarte/Chiavetta/Coleman/Leahy/Pefferman/Hoover/Joy (did I get them all?) families on June 24 (or the wee hours of June 25) at Johansen High School track.  If I get my way, there will be Swiss macaronis! 

 

Sandi

 




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?