Thursday, May 11, 2006

Thanks for the Memories!

Geoff,
 
Thank you for sharing your photos with us.  I love seeing pictures of the Rotzberg, the Hubel, the special window, Lucerne and relatives ... I enjoyed the ones of you and Venus, too!  Hopefully, in the not-too-distant future, I'll be sharing those same scenes with my family.  I did promise I'd be back and bring my "shotzli" some 21 years ago ... ouch!
 
I've never seen Bruder Klaus' home, chapel, etc. so your photos brought to mind a conversation Dad and I had about him.  As I recall, Bruder Klaus is known as St. Niklaus von Flue of Switzerland.  Dad says we are related through the marriage of one of his children to a Scheuber back in the 1400's.  What else can you share?  I'd love to know if we truly have a little saint blood in our ancestry!
 
Hope your whole trip was fantastic!  Hello to the girls! 
 
Lots of love,
Lori



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?