Sunday, April 22, 2007

hello out there

Any Scheuber news out there?  What is every one doing?   Seems like the elder generation has had bad news lately.  We have lost some memorable Ag. educators recently.  First it was Darwin Hamblin.  Now Homer Bowen.  Their widely attended funeral services demonstrated the impact they had on the lives they touched. 
 
Anyone out there having trouble posting???  Ever since my computer came back from the Geek Squad, I have been unable to post. 
 
I was having trouble posting since when I tried to post, outlook express would appear. Then it would ask me all these questions about site account, protocol, sub account, server etc.  Could not find a way to answer the questions.  Now this only happens on certain sites since I send all my email through yahoo.  So, not sure why I had not thought of this before now.  I am taking Geoff's post my message email and sending it through yahoo.  Here goes!
olemarge
 



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?