Monday, April 30, 2007

Thank You Geoff!

Hello All!

 

I was excited to see my message go through, and Geoff’s follow-up message helped me to see why I may have had earlier problems.  When I posted before, my Outlook may not have been open … and to compound that, I had been having problems with my emails in general.

 

Briefly, the Coleman Family is all doing well.  Jeff is all rested from his busy time, Anne is a newly licensed driver, Nicolaus is preparing for his Confirmation and Eighth Grade Graduation, Martin is sporting a new smile with braces as of last Tuesday, and I’m busy with Graduation/Class festivities and the like.  We are all happy and healthy!

 

Hope all is well with the family.  We look forward to seeing you all at the Relay for Life.

 

Lots of love,

Lori




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?