Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Finding on the Internet

.11.07
Duarte Nursery PoinsettiasJust this last weekend I visited a new little treasure that is surprisingly close to home; Duarte Nursery's holiday poinsettias in Hughson CA. I brought my camera, not knowing what to expect. I had heard a few people I know mention it a few years ago and the weekend before I spotted the signs. On arrival I was completely impressed with the size, varieties and volume of poinsettias that were offered inside. Beautiful big lush perfect plants start as $7. The one lady I spoke with mentioned that they have offered 30 different varieties and some do sell out very early in the season. Regardless there were poinsettias as far as the eye could see and it was a delight to visit. We left with a lovely "Jester Jingle", as chosen by Miranda. Visit my Duarte Nursery Poinsettia's photo set to have a peek as some of these lovely winter plants.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?