Monday, February 25, 2008

Scheuber Genealogy

Greetings from California

 

I have recently started researching my ancestry.  My 9th great grandmother was Christina Scheuber (daughter of Bruder Konrad Scheuber) who married Melchior Christen.  My father, Alfred Eduard Christen, and mother, Elsa Maria Odermatt, immigrated from Switzerland to the US in 1957. 

 

I came across the “Scheuber International News” website today, and I can’t help but wonder if any of you Scheubers might be related to me.  Is there anyone of your group who is the family historian that I could communicate with and exchange info to see if my family tree crosses with yours? And if so, can you either give that person’s  contact info or give my contact info to that person?

 

I appreciate your consideration,

 

Elizabeth (Christen) Palmer

 

Home: rlpalmer@surewest.net

Wk:  epalmer@eakdl.com

 

 

 




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?