Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Fwd: Family History

Geoff, I was afraid that Liz might take this situation personally.   I like how you have resolved the situation and have kept the Scheuber name.   Auntie Marge

Liz Palmer <epalmer@eakdl.com> wrote:
From: "Liz Palmer" <epalmer@eakdl.com>
To: <olemarge1@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Family History
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 12:56:10 -0800

Marge –
 
Thank you for your email last Thursday in the wee hours of the night and sharing about your family.  I still shake my head and smile at the odds of finding this connection with the Scheuber family. 
 
I do have to ask you a sensitive question, though.  Was my blog posting on "Scheuber International News" the catalyst for the recent discussions you are all having about privacy and confidentiality?  I hope my contact didn't cause any tensions in this regard.  And if so, I sincerely apologize.
 
I look forward to hearing from you,
 
Liz  
 




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?