Friday, April 25, 2008

My name is Geoff, and yes I am an American Idol Fan

Auntie Fran,

Great topic! I sure hope you were referring to me when you said "let's hear from the younger folk!" First of all, me and my 45 years are not afraid to admit that I am absolutely an AI watcher. Its kind of embarrassing, but very true. Erin and Lauren won't even watch it, in fact they make fun of me all that time. But, I'm in!

I couldn't agree more with your assessment of Carly. Wrong choice, it was the dredlock dude Jason Castro's turn to be excused. Next out should be Syesha. From the outset I thought David Archuleta had it wrapped up, but wow this guy David Cook is really really good and I predict he's the eventual winner. The last song from The Phantom of the Opera was amazing. Brooke is good too, a bit of a nutbag but I'm starting to like her, Venus really likes her (I make her watch it with me).

Tuesday, be there!
Geoff



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?