Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Rebutal !!!!!!!!

All hands on deck???  It seems to me that the author of that piece of literary garbage was greatly flawed in his confused state of mind. there are statements such as the "coasties" on board a bouy tender may have been stated with a wave of a limp wrist. First we hear about the waitress service to the brave men on lighthouses and futher on we hear there were no lighthouses to help the poor lost soles floundering in the rough seas. The next thing we will hear is that they could see Russia from there. It sounds to me that the particular hand on deck may have slipped on the wet deck and hit his head on a bulkhead or fell down a latter. [you thought I didn't know those terms, but I read a book while on watch one night, after we got the "coasties" all safe and sound on a clear night.] I made my own coffee that night without the help of the guys in the galley. Beware of the red can bouy on the starboard side returning to the safe haven of the dock.
   Any clarification needed can be had by contacting  THE KEEPER OF THE LIGHT!
      UNCLE  BILL       



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?