Thursday, July 23, 2009

Posting a Message Tip

Here's why there may be issues with posting a message. Auntie Marge probably has the "post a message" address saved, and she uses that whenever she wants to post. Auntie Fran probably clicks over there on the right on the "post a message" link. Both ways are correct.

HOWEVER, recall all the junk mail we've gotten where we randomly get posts from Blue Mtn, etc?? Well to resolve that issue I tried "unsubscribing" our address from their distribution list several times to no avail. SO, after multiple attempts....I decided to use a simple solution. I randomly change the address that allows us to post messages here. It works well as it confuses whatever automatic system is used to send us the wonderful ads. 

What this means tho, is that if you use the address you've always used...it won't work. I always go and update the link over there on the right when I change the post address, so we are always accessible. I should have told you all, but it all seemed to work.

If none of this makes any sense....

A simple rule of thumb...use the link to post and it will always work!

Geoff




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?