Sunday, March 27, 2011

Scheubers in Chehalis, Washington

Hi,
 
I found your blog on the internet and was wondering if we are related.  My mother was a Scheuber. Her grandfather Fred (Alfred) Scheuber came from Switzerland about 1864 and had a farm on a hill of over 200 acres in Claquato, now Chehalis, Washington. His father was Franz and he had a brother Anton and sister Filomena. His children were Walter (my grandfather) Mary, Alfred, Conrad, Gertrude, Justine, and Rosie. Does any of this sound familiar?
 
I saw where someone on this blog said that they had a grandfather who lived on a farm in Chehalis, WA in the early 1900's.
 
Could we be related? I would love to hear from anyone. My e-mail is janevich@msn.com 
Janice - in Chehalis, WA



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?