Monday, April 18, 2011

Scheuber Family

Hello GScheuber

 

My name is Susan (Sue) Shellgren-Tonkin

 

My mother was Marietta Holt-Shellgren

 

Her mother was (Justina) Justine Isabel Scheuber; sister of Walter, Mary, Gertrude, Alfred, Conrad, Rose…there was also a Josephine (not Alfred’s wife) who died young, and Joseph who died young.

 

I know we have cousins in Chehalis…Joe and Christle, Fred and Darlene…but I don’t have a deep family tree for this part of the family.

 

Walter was born in 1888 Catherina and Friederich Scheuber; Aunt Mary’s last name was Archer

Aunt Rose married Roy Hall, then, …Alkire

Aunt Gertrude married Bob Ingersoll; their son was Robert Ingersoll

Justine married Edward Holt; their son was Donald Holt; daughter Marietta Holt.

 

Walter was born in 1888 Catherina and Friederich Scheuber; he passed away in 1957, I do not know much about this side of the family tree other than that. The rest of the kids were born to Paulina (Matter) and Friederich Scheuber.

 

I’d love to find out more family history.

 

 

We are cousins…going back.

 

Sue Tonkin

 

susan.tonkin@att.net

 

 

 

 

I live in California now, but I grew up in Aberdeen, Washington.

 

You are welcome to give me a call 925-788-6950

 




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?